Motorized Exercise Cycle
Spins up to 70+ RPMs
Your Home for Parkinson's Disease Cycling Therapy Information and News.
Purchase Low Priced Motorized Mini Exercise Cycle for Home Physical Therapy
TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK: $115.00
Ships in 2-3 Days
We ship only to USA Lower 48 States & Canada
We have Parkinson's and this Motorized Exercise Cycle is the only electric exercise cycle we sell.
If you want:
- A quality motorized therapy cycle
- Somebody with Parkinson's to talk or E-mail with who has used the cycle---you got it. Please call with your questions, we are easy to talk to.
We have tried a variety of motorized mini cycles and this cycle is the best high cadence, reasonably priced cycle that we have found. We are still looking and if you find a better one please contact us.
This high quality motorized mini exercise cycle will provide you the forced pedaling, up to 80 RPMs, that has been shown to reduce many of the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease:
- Should you buy a motorized cycle now or wait until the Parkinson's forced exercise research is published? That is your decision!
- Should you buy a mini cycle that spins at 70+ RPMs when the
researchers are forcing patients to pedal 80-90 RPMs?
- This cycle is not specifically recomended by any Parkinson's forced exercise researcher.
- Is a few more RPMs that critical? That is your decision!
- Motorized cycle spins your legs from
0 to 70+ RPMs
- The electric mini cycle can also be used to exercise your arms
- Only weighs 19 lbs and is easily carried by the handle.
- Mini exercise bike measures: 18 inches long x 16.5 inches high x 13.75 inches wide
- Liquid crystal display (LCD) shows time, revolutions and calories burned
- The DC drive system is very quiet
- Hand held variable speed control
- Toe straps on pedals. Some folks use these others don't
We offer no guarantee that forced pedaling at a high RPM will reduce your symptoms but home stationary bicycle pedaling exercise has been recommended for Parkinson's patients for years.